Plague of Pros.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plague of Pros.

; ;

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for <PoP> and be rewarded!

Rules for Server and forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

Rules for Server and forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Server and forum   Rules for Server and forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:50 pm

General forum rules

-While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
-Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
-Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
-Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
-Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
-We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate.
-Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
-Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

Server rules
-No spamming microphone.
-No Third party software(Like turbo controller).
-No racism or racist jokes.
-No 1-8 year olds on microphone.
-No common threats for example "I will kill you" unless joking.

king~~~Regissamson~~~king
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Back to top Go down
http://plagueofpros.tk/

Rules for Server and forum
Page 1 of 1