Plague of Pros.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plague of Pros.

; ;

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for <PoP> and be rewarded!

Video Page Possibility?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<PoP>GangstamariYO94
Noob
<PoP>GangstamariYO94

Video Page Possibility? Empty
PostSubject: Video Page Possibility?   Video Page Possibility? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Hey guys I had an idea of possibly making a video page on this forum where we could record matches and put them on there for members or just people checking out the site can watch, to get a good idea of our clan and just to maybe get a better perspective of the game itself. Just an idea though, tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

PostSubject: Re: Video Page Possibility?   Video Page Possibility? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Well...Jon and me were thinking about doing that, but a lot of people don't have video cameras or the hardware/software to record.
Now if we were a PC clan I would totally add this since you can just download software, maybe soon I will add a video page though.

king~~~Regissamson~~~king
He who has imagination without learning, has wings and no feet.
Back to top Go down
http://plagueofpros.tk/
<PoP>JonEleeT
Admin
<PoP>JonEleeT

PostSubject: Re: Video Page Possibility?   Video Page Possibility? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Regissamson wrote:
Well...Jon and me were thinking about doing that, but a lot of people don't have video cameras or the hardware/software to record.
Now if we were a PC clan I would totally add this since you can just download software, maybe soon I will add a video page though.

Exactly my thoughts. Michael, you couldn't of worded it better,
Back to top Go down
https://plagueofpros.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Page Possibility?   Video Page Possibility? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Page Possibility?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague of Pros. :: Public Discussion Center :: Suggestions-
Jump to: