Plague of Pros.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plague of Pros.

; ;

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for <PoP> and be rewarded!

XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<PoP>JonEleeT
Admin
<PoP>JonEleeT

XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! Empty
PostSubject: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm

This feature will allow our clan to rise to the top of the thousands of ut3 clans and cause more players to join our community. If you think this is pointless and a waste of time think again. There are 94879 clan sites in their database! with hundreds of thousands of people viewing their site every day. If we can climb to the top 10 our clan will explode with new members. Approximately 50 new members a day. So don't be lazy and just sit back and think one vote doesn't matter, because it does.

This won't be for nothing. Not only will you be supporting our clan, you will be given rewards. These rewards include increase in ranks. i.e. for every time you vote you will get points and these points will give you higher ranks in the clan allowing you more accessibility and features.

Think thats no big deal? maybe this is!

We will be giving out microsoft points for votes aswell. Maybe you want an add-on or to buy a video or maybe a game, but can't get microsoft points because of one or more of many reasons ex: no credit card or money, or even if your parents won't allow you (for members of young ages). Vote and unlock, it couldn't be easier!

In the amount of time it takes to kill a few people on UT3, you could of made microsoft points. So remember! always vote, every day! help the clan, and help yourselfs!

Thanks for reading,
JonEleeT king
Back to top Go down
https://plagueofpros.forumotion.com
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA
Noob
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA

PostSubject: Pregunta   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 pm

I have a question
how will you know how many time we have voted?
and how many points do we get for voting?
Back to top Go down
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:15 pm

We have a website linktracker or something(Jon set it up not me) and everytime you click the banner and put in the recaptcha it tells us
Note:I don't do this so I'll tell Jon to reply to this Enchalada

king~~~Regissamson~~~king
Half of the failures in life come from pulling one's horse when he is leaping.
Back to top Go down
http://plagueofpros.tk/
jabowilliams12
Noob

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Ok I have a question.

How do you vote?

Jabowilliams12 Basketball
Back to top Go down
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 am

Do you see that banner beside *logout* it says extreme top 100 it's on the top right corner of your screen.
Click on that then enter the recaptcha code then push vote.
Then you have voted =D

Too many quotes, will conceit you to a lie on Plagueofpros.
Back to top Go down
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA
Noob
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:00 pm

yea i have another question
is there a voting restriction?
Back to top Go down
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Like, what do you mean?

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.
Back to top Go down
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA
Noob
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 am

like are you only able to vote once a day or as often as you want to?
probly should have been more specific lol
Back to top Go down
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am

You can vote every 12 hours

A good deed is never lost: he who sows courtesy reaps friendship; and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!   XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XtreamTop100 vote and be rewarded!!!!
Page 1 of 1