Plague of Pros.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plague of Pros.

; ;

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for <PoP> and be rewarded!

How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<PoP>Regissamson
Admin
<PoP>Regissamson

How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?   How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm

How do you think we can get more members in the clan?
Right now we just set up a voting system on Xtreme top 100 the more people that vote, the higher we go in the ranks, the higher we go, the more people see our clan and more people join =D.
Also we send invites to random people hehe =D

I need some suggestions to get more members into our clan, so help! =D

Also we give prizes to people who vote more, but do you think there is any other way we can get more people to vote for us?

So I need suggestions for that also.

king~~~Regissamson~~~king
Fortify yourself with contentment, for this is an impregnable fortress.
Back to top Go down
http://plagueofpros.tk/
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA
Noob
<PoP>FIERY ENCHALADA

How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? Empty
PostSubject: well...   How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 pm

you could quite possibly ask some o the people in the clan to make there bios on xbox an advertisement and a another strong possibly to think about is to put up some free advertisement on some websites or you could have some unreal playdates to play with the clans thought i would put some ideas out there
Back to top Go down
<PoP>GangstamariYO94
Noob
<PoP>GangstamariYO94

PostSubject: Re: How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?   How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm

That's a good idea Joe, I might put something in my bio about it. It's so simple yet so brilliant.
Back to top Go down
<PoP>AMZ2885
Noob
<PoP>AMZ2885

PostSubject: Re: How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?   How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 pm

For more members there is a few suggestions I have:

- Register the domain name of the clan with various search engines (yahoo / google)
- Make a post on many gaming forums, informing people about us (Xbox.com)
- Make a post on the unreal tournament offical website forum
- Suggest that users of the clan place a web address in their bio on their xbox live accounts
- Make a dedicated server on the UT3 game servers
- Hold regular clan try outs on the Xbox game servers

Hope these suggestions help Smile

AMZ2885
Back to top Go down
<PoP>AMZ2885
Noob
<PoP>AMZ2885

PostSubject: Re: How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?   How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Also Another suggestion would be to create a montage and put it up on Youtube with some good tag names Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?   How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you think we could get more members in the clan and members in the clan to vote?
Page 1 of 1